Pages

Change background here!

Thursday 7 February 2013

Painting the town red, blue, green, yellow, pink, lilac...



As you can tell by the title of this blog I love Barry M nail paints. I used to have quite short nails - yes I will admit it I used it bite my nails eek! Since I was able to grow them 2 years ago I have gone a bit mad with nail colours especially, my favourite Barry M! They have an amazing high shine colour range, are long lasting and are incredibly affordable (often boots do an offer on buying 2 colours for a discounted price). The colours are vibrant and I get so many comments about my nails when I wear any of them. Recently I have been wearing 306 Blueberry however, going into spring I am looking forward to wearing 296 Coral.


Now, although I have quite a few nail pains (the ones pictures are only a sample) I still have yet to try any Barry M Nail effect paints. I'm not too keen of the crackle effect however, I'm really intrigued to try the Gelly, Magnetic and Chameleon to see these effects click here. I also am interested in Barry Ms make up range which I have never tried but I have heard good reviews. Can anyone recommend what products to try first? Also what other nail paint products can you recommend? What nail colours are you currently wearing? What do you think are going to be the colours to wear this summer? What are your thoughts on Barry M?

So many questions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment