Pages

Change background here!

Saturday 2 February 2013

In the beginning...


So here we go...

Hi! This is styles and tribulations the place to come if you want to see a first time blogger discovering the world of beauty. If you're here as you want to get style tips from a make up artist on how to create a masterpiece on your face then step away from the computer now. This blog is not for you! I am a complete novice starting from the very beginning.

So why did I start this blog? For a while I have been feeling I need a hobby which I get excited and passionate about. I have struggled to come up with an interest that held my attention for more than a month. For example last month I wanted to be a cake baker. This went well until I realised that when you make cakes they have to go somewhere - not so great for the figure. Therefore, goodbye baking :(.

 I have been reading blogs mainly on beauty reviews. I feel I have entered into a world that I never knew about. I have been kicking myself on why I have failed to use all these amazing websites and information to learn more about products. I'm not joking but 2 weeks ago I had never heard of Nars (I know, I know - sorry!) There began the idea of Styles and tribulations...my diary into all things beauty!

I hope you enjoy my little blog. Please do leave me comments (only nice ones thanks) also please do subscribe - you know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment